Posted on

Heisey Glass

Heisey_Glass_Logo

Augustus H. Heisey was an original board member of the U.S. Glass Co and commercial sales manager until he left in 1893 to pursue other interests. After a couple of years in Colorado, Heisey decided to return to glassmaking and decided to build a factory in Newark, Ohio. Construction began in 1895 with the first glass made in April of 1896. Continue reading Heisey Glass